Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day this year was very special!!!! My Daughter's and Grand-daughter came by to visit....my son called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day(he lives in Iowa) and later Jimi, Justin and I went up to my Mother-in-Law's house for dinner.  I prepared us a yummy dinner of grilled pork-chops, corn and pierogies.  Our dessert was a strawberry ice-cream cake that I also made. I love to cook so I did not mind at all preparing us dinner...and besides, it was a very special to Jimi's mom. She just had a birthday #86 and does not cook for herself that much...so she really appreciated my preparing dinner.  We gave Jimi's mom a tulip plant and bought her a pretty sun hat that she had been wanting.  I also received  some very thoughtful gifts from my family.




Earlier this week, I sent out Mother's Day Cards




I put together this gift for my oldest Daughter Kelly.

The gift included a few recipe's, fun things for her and my Grand-daughter to do together and some special things just for her♥

 I also filmed a video to share my OOTD and a few other things.




I did not get a chance to see my Mom today but we did speak on the phone and plan on seeing each other very soon.

As mentioned in the video...I hope everyone had a wonderful day today, celebrating with family,friends and loved ones!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

Cristal D'Arques Vincennes Vase (Google Affiliate Ad)
Floralife Extra Large Clear Glass Vase - 4 ct. - Floral Needs (Google Affiliate Ad)
Mikasa Avenue Vase (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment