Friday, June 21, 2013

Celebrating Summer

 The First Day of The Summer Solstice!!!

Celebrating My Grand Baby Summer's 3rd Birthday Party June 21, 2013



                                                       ~~~Summer Ava~~
                                                              June 21, 2010
It seems like it was only yesterday that she was born....hmmmm, I just remember saying that about Nicole a couple of post back.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela
P.S. These photo's were taken on an Iphone and I blew them up to post here....I know they are a little fuzzy... but wanted to share just the same♥
More Photo's from my Camera soon on the next Post...stay tuned☺


Sterling Silver Birthday Cake Charm (Google Affiliate Ad)
Birthday Cakes: Festive Cakes (Google Affiliate Ad)
Kidkraft Birthday Cake Set (Google Affiliate Ad)
Fun & Original Birthday Cakes (Google Affiliate Ad)


No comments:

Post a Comment