Monday, June 10, 2013

Rose Petals From The Summer Garden

Hello My Lovelies! In an earlier post, I shared photographs of the Beautiful Pink Roses in my front yard.  Not only are they lovely blooming and when in full bloom, but they are absolutely delightful when the delicate petals fall to the ground.  I actually look forward to the petals dropping so I can collect them to dry.  Looks like my Summer Garden is calling me to start creating Potpourri once again.





 Of course I will be creating "Rose" scented Potpourri and in addition, a special Blend of Ylang Ylang and Sandalwood Potpourri.  My Potpourri blends will be available for purchase...message me if you are interested and I can give you more details.
Also, the weather has been warm...Midi the Kitty has been loving her time outdoors.



 




 

She is so happy....looks like the Summer Garden is calling to her too♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela


No comments:

Post a Comment