Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beautiful Faery Girls

Hello my Friends!

I just had to share a Photograph of my Two Nieces that I edited. As they were all dressed up as Faery's, I decided to give the photo a Magical Touch!


I am in love with how this Photograph looks now!!!!
This was the before....
I have mentioned in a previous post that I can work with a photo that you may like to have edited.  Please feel free to send me an email at miladyleela@gmail.com if you wish to discuss your ideas. I would be very happy to create your photograph into something magical that makes you happy.  My fees are very reasonable and will vary upon what you are hoping to achieve.  Photo Editing is a true love of mine!!! I really enjoy the creative process it calls for and would Love even more to be able to create something special for you♥

Much Love and Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela


No comments:

Post a Comment