Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Life Journey...It Is That Time

The school year is almost over and my Youngest daughter Nikki will be Graduating from High School.  A while back, I posted a Blog about her Senior Photo Shoot Day.  You can view it here http://theenchantingworldofmiladyleela.blogspot.com/2013/11/more-from-photo-shoot.html

On Thursday of this week, Nikki Graduated from her Votech School with a certificate as a Veterinary Assistant and from High School, she graduates next week  I will be posting Photo's soon.

So many memories were made this year  for Nikki...she was also on the Homecoming Court...http://theenchantingworldofmiladyleela.blogspot.com/2013/10/senior-moments.html

but her Senior Prom was one of those memories that she will always treasure.
.


Yes, it is that time!!!! She is entering a brand new phase in her Life Journey She is growing up!  I am  filled with many emotions, but mostly excited for her to blossom into the Beautiful Flower that she is becoming.

Thank you all for being on this journey with me here in my Enchanting World...it means a lot to me♥

Much Love and Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

2 comments: