Friday, May 30, 2014

Join Me at The Seventh Annual Mad Tea Party!!!


It is that time again Friends!!!!! A mad Tea Party is in the planning!  I will be sharing the Magical "Madness" with you right here on July 12th....so please save the date and don't be late!!!
Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist will be hosting the Event.  Join in on the fun if you wish to have your own Party.  Click on this link for information on joining: http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2014/05/7th-annual-mad-tea-party-an-invitation.html

Also, I have been working really hard on putting together video's of my trip to Arizona.  Have you been watching them?  Several of them are on a playlist now.  You can visit here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKumRUp7JIkYOr6thF42m8CcghMZJj_pa

I will be sharing Photographs here on the Blog too.  I think I might have mentioned that already.  Anyway, stay tuned for that.  Oh there is so much going on in this girls Enchanting World!!!

Bright Blessings and Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

2 comments: