Sunday, May 4, 2014

Busy Weekend!

This Past Weekend, our Band played for the Pittsburgh Pa. Children's Marathon on Saturday and for the Pittsburgh Marathon on Sunday. 
Saturday's event had 10,000 registered and 30, 000 registered on Sunday. 
My dear friend Robin, came out to take photo's of the Band on Saturday...she is such an Amazing Photographer!!!

Can you can tell that Singing makes me Happy!!!!
Please check out her Facebook page for all of her wonderful work!!!
https://www.facebook.com/robinseebercandidpixels?ref=br_tf

What kept you busy this past weekend?

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

6 comments:

  1. aww honey, xoxox it was a lot of fun!! thanks for asking me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin you are welcome...I am so happy with the Photo's!! You are truly amazing all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful way to spend you're weekend doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, is is wonderful that way...thanks so much my friend!

      Delete
  4. You're such a rock star Dena! You look sooo in your element up there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer!!! I do love to sing and perform. I could not imagine my life not doing so.

      Delete