Friday, July 25, 2014

Food and Friendship

Last Saturday, Jimi and I were invited to a friends home for dinner.  She had just recently moved into a new space.  I created a blend of Protection Salts for her and presented it to her in a lovely glass orb.  I also gifted her a Home Protection Blessing Prayer that I rolled into a scroll,then tied it with raffia and included a Witches Ball or Sweetgum Ball which is also very protective.  
If you have not seen the video I filmed in regard to this gift, you can view it here:
http://youtu.be/VF--fEi5K-E?list=UUlGzqOYUCDyMblyNU9NCiAQ
You can also read about the Sweetgum Ball here:
http://theenchantingworldofmiladyleela.blogspot.com/2014/03/natures-wonder.html 
~~~
Pictured above are the yummy cinnamon buns that I made to take for our dinner party desert.  I added edible pearls to fancy them up and symbolize the beauty and rareness of true friendship.  It was truly a great night spent with Food and Friendship.

Have a Magical Day filled with many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift you have given her! Also, those cinnamon buns look so yummy, have to be one of my favourite desserts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really loved it...thanks Jennifer!
      I love cinnamon buns too. Perfect anytime!

      Delete