Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"Kitchen Spells" Organization in the Kitchen

I have been wanting to do some Organizing in my Kitchen for quite some time.  With that idea in mind, I have created a new "Kitchen Spell." This recipe is one that will make you feel a great sense of accomplishment and will nourish your Spirit.

Organizing your Kitchen Cabinets
A "Kitchen Spell" by Dena K. Miller

Ingredients:
Kitchen Cabinets
Cleaning products (preferably natural products)
Shelf Liner Paper, Wall Paper or Place Mats 
(I used place mats from the Dollar Tree)
Measuring Tape
Time
Energy
Spirit

How To:
Take out all of your dishes, pots and pans etc.
Plan your space...measure the inside of your cabinets either with a measuring tape of you can eye ball it.
Next clean the inside of your cabinets and wipe them dry.
If using either wall paper or shelf liner paper, cut to fit the inside of your cabinets.



Place the liners inside the cabinets and re-stock with your dishes, etc.


Step back and take a look at how amazing your cabinets are now!  Pour your favorite beverage, sit back and pat yourself on the back for a job well done!




I know that you will feel Amazing after doing this...there is something to be said about a clean and organized space, it provides such Positive Energy for your Spirit!

Let me know if you decide to take on your own organization project.   I would love to hear about it!

Bright Blessings and Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela



2 comments:

  1. Your cabinets looks amazing! Love the funky mats! I am a stickler for cleanliness and organization, I have a daily, monthly and seasonal cleaning chart… ok a little bit much but I can appreciate a good cleaning project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer!!! I am really happy with the results. It feels so good to clean and organize. I can now open those cabinets and say..."Yeah, I like that!"

      Delete