Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Is On The Way...And The Rain Has Come

I found this super cute Halloween costume for my sweet little Grand-Baby the other day at The Salvation Army Store. Looks like she is going to be a Lady Bug! I can not wait to see her in this outfit...and of course I will post pictures.
Yes, you guessed it....another day at the Thrift Shoppe. I bought a lot of really cute outfits and a couple pairs of shoes. I am hoping to post a video of my finds on my YouTube channel very soon. I have to figure out a few things first about my camera. I really have never recorded a video on it yet so it is kind of exciting that this will be my first one!

Hope to have it done soon....the weekend ahead is going to be busy. Our Band has two Gigs this weekend so please bear with me. In the mean time, you can visit my channel by going to:
http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela. I have videos of our Band and some great videos regarding music,fashion and crafting in my favorites. Please visit me there and subscribe. Also, feel free to leave me a comment.

P.S. I had my hair straightened today...after leaving the salon, it rained...Gosh, but fortunately I had my flowered umbrella(another thrift find, of course) Will it still be straight for this weekends' gigs? I can only hope....it is suppose to rain all weekend. Guess I will be touching up with the flat iron.

I Hope you have been having a beautiful week.

Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment