Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Color Red Equals Love

I Have been wanting to share this picture with you. It was taken on Valentine's Day at the Restaurant Jimi and I celebrated Our Wedding Anniversary. We actually had our Wedding Reception at this Restaurant so it definitely holds lovely memories for us. We were so surprised to be led to the exact place where we sat on our Wedding Day that night.


It was truly an magical evening! I chose to wear the Red Lipstick that I shared in the video below.



You can fast forward to 24 min(yes it is a lengthy video) or start from the beginning if you wish. Also, I will be doing a review video soon on the red lipstick and some other cosmetic products very soon. In the mean time, Have a great weekend! I hope to be back on Tuesday with a Classic French Manicure Tutorial.
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. Visit me in my Etsy Shoppe...I have re listed a few treasures that I think you will love♥

No comments:

Post a Comment