Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday...Wrist Isolation's

First of all, I would like to mention that I was finally able to upload my video onto Youtube. It only took me two days of trying and researching possible issues....but Yay, all s good now. I am not sure what the problem really was but it could have been how the video was saving to my computer.
Regardless, it is now on Youtube and that makes me happy. I am so determined to correct situations like this when they happen! Have you ever had problems with your computer that frustrated you? If so, you know how I was feeling.

Anyway, I think that I have mentioned that I am taking a dance class. I am studying Middle Eastern Dance(Belly Dance) techniques. It is truly very difficult. I have studied dance for a long time but this type of dance goes against all that I have learned. It takes extreme concentration and immense conditioning of your entire body. Below is a video demonstrating wrist isolation's...I hope you enjoy.



Enjoy the rest of your week!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment