Sunday, January 20, 2013

Healthy Eating

One of my goals this year and as always to eat healthy!  I have always enjoyed fruits and vegetables and creating meals that include them. I have been seriously interested in beginning to start Juicing..as of late, I have been doing some research on the fantastic benefits of it.  Not to mention, it is so much cheaper to do it yourself than to buy it ready made in the store.  Jimi and I went Grocery Shopping this past week and we filmed a vlog and grocery haul.



  We are really enjoying Vlogging together♥

Also, this week has been filled with Friends and Music...another regular around here.  My Friend Denise gifted me this lovely piece of Art the other day.


Denise said that as soon as she saw this, she had to get it for me because it reminded her of me.  I have it proudly displayed in my Studio so that I can look at it all the time when I am working.  It does remind me of me, in fact, I wear a rose at the side just like the one in the photo. If you follow my Blog, you know that my friend Denise has been mentioned in several of my posts...Jimi and I recently enjoyed a very elegant dinner party at her and Marty's house. I believe the post is entitled Dinner with Friends.  Anyway, how was your week?

Hope all is well♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

Progressive Fruit and Vegetable Chopper (Google Affiliate Ad)
Breville ikon 5-Speed Juicer (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment