Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Music Soothes My Soul

Hello Friends!

Today Jimi and I are super excited because we are going to visit and spend time with our friend at his Music Studio.  We are going to work on an Original song that I wrote which we hope to share with the world very soon!!! Well, I should not say soon because these things take time.  Soon could be tomorrow, could be next week, could be in a year....I will say, as soon as possible. It is funny that "as soon as possible" is ASAP, to me that means....Right Now! Truth be told, it is really only as soon as possible...LOL.

Anyway, the song is called Mysterious Origin and it is about relationships, particularly how some people are not true to themselves when in relationships and that to find the truth in life you must first be yourself.  I am so anxious to hear how this project is going to turn out!!! Of course I will share it with you whenever it is complete...so bear with me, these things take time♥

I have posted photos of the studio before but for those of you that may be new followers...here are a couple photos.



If you are interested in more about the Studio, you can visit here http://pageonestudios.com/

I'll be back here soon.....Hope your day is filled with Music and Magic♥

Much love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment