Saturday, January 12, 2013

~My Current Favorite Teas and How I Store Them~



I am super excited to be able to share this video with you!!!!!  Please check it our at the link below.  It took me literally two days to process and upload for viewing.  Jimi said it was because I need to either update my software or my computer is older and does not process HD quickly.  I will have to do some research and find out what is happening.  It was so frustrating to have to wait that long because I was not able to do anything else on my laptop while the video was saving and processing.  My Laptop was completely frozen! Anyway....hope you enjoy♥

http://youtu.be/wgb-71vLcxo

 What are your Favorite Teas? Please feel free to suggest any you may recommend for me to try.
Have a beautiful Day!!!
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

 Camellia Cylindre Glass Tea Maker (Google Affiliate Ad)
Medium Washi Tea Storage Tin, 5oz (Google Affiliate Ad)
Perfect Tea Ball (Google Affiliate Ad)
Keurig 18 Count Twinings Of London Earl Grey Tea K-Cup Pods - 07408 (Google Affiliate Ad)
Yogi Tea Green Tea contains caffeine Blueberry Slim Life 16 tea bags 2 (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment