Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mysterious Origin ....Update and Recent Works

Hello My Friends,
In the last post, I had mentioned that Jimi and I were going into the Studio to work on the song I wrote. All I can say is...Oh My!!!! Our friend Danny wrote the music to my lyrics and it has EXACTLY the feel that I was going for....very mysterious, haunting and something that will linger with you even after the song is over.  It has many influences of some of my favorite Music.  We will be of course continuing to work on this project, there is a lot that has to be done when it comes to a good recording.  I will say however, the mix that we have now is one that we could still use as a simplified version of the song...which now only has piano, drums and vocals.  I can not wait to share it!!! It will have to wait though...lot's of things have to be concluded before a song can be released, one of which is copyright..so~~~~ as soon as I have all of the things in order that I need, I will share it with all of you♥

On another note(lalala) this past week has been super busy as usual around here.!!!  We had two Gigs this past weekend so we prepared for that...Jimi and I were in the Studio and I have been working hard on preparing for my Spring Jewelry Show.  Things are looking good for that!!! Jimi and I will also be selling the Bees Wax Candles we are now making along with my Cinnamon Waxy Bears that I hand dip.  We are really excited for the show.  More on that as we get closer.

Also, I would love for you to take a peek at my YouTube Channel.  I have posted several new Videos in this past week too.  Visit here:http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela
Below is a look at one that I filmed regarding a Double Bun Hair Style Teaser...let me know if you would like me to film the Tutorial, I will be glad to do so.



So with that, I have got to get back to my work...I am finishing up a necklace for my Enchanted Whimsy Collection of designs.  I hope you all have a magical week!!!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

Jacquard Products 86391 Jacquard Beeswax 1 Pound-Yellow (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment