Monday, February 11, 2013

Healthy Ways




Hello There!  I have been doing well as far as the way I am eating.  I believe that I had mentioned that I plan on making good choices when it comes to the foods and beverages that I put into my body.  This is actually something that I have always done but now more than ever, I really focus on this.  I do not eat that much meat.  When I do it is usually chicken or fish.  I do however eat red meat, to be honest but not that often.  It does not digest very well with me so I have to eat tiny bits when I do. I much prefer vegetables, grains and the like.  Tonight, I did make a roast in the crock pot with potatoes and carrots.  Jimi really enjoys eating red meat so he enjoyed this very much and had a nice sized portion.  I had just a bit of the meat and focused on the potatoes and carrots.  I also made a salad tonight and it was so yummy!!!


I absolutely love feta cheese and you can see that in the above photo.  Red Wine Vinegar, and extra Virgin Olive Oil with ground sea salt and pepper makes it extra special!!  

In addition, I have been very good about staying hydrated!  This is so super important for your overall health!  This past week, I purchased an insulated cup that I carry with me everywhere now!! I mostly have it filled with ice water but do enjoy flavored waters or ice tea in it too.  Take a peek at the cup I pur  along with a few of my favorite flavored waters here:



I adore this new cup, especially because I can have it on my nightstand and not worry that my Kitties will try to take a sneek sip..tee hee....they do that though!!! This keeps them out of that trouble.

What do you all enjoy eating or drinking to stay healthy?

Have a great week!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela




Oggi Insulated Tumbler (Google Affiliate Ad)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment