Thursday, February 28, 2013

Show The World Your Love For Fashion and Felines!!!

Hello my Friends!!! For those of you that follow me on FaceBook, you will know that I am Hosting an Ordering Event for a Fabulous Fashion Statement Handbag!  This Handbag not only is outrageously adorable but it sends a few of messages to the world....1) you love Fashion! 2) You love Cats! and 3) you love Leopard!! If you are interested in ordering one for yourself...visitme on Facebook to check out my event!  I will attach the link below.  If you happen to stumble upon this after the ordering event is over, NEVER FEAR!   You can still get one!   Just message me here on the blog or email me to let me know and I will get back to you with all the info you need to get your very own Fabulous Leopard Handbag.
This is the link to the current event: https://www.facebook.com/events/409552912469640/
while you are there, friend me on FaceBook and "Like" my Milady Leela Artist Page too♥
Here are a few photo's of this adorable Handbag!!!!



You will be sure to get a lot of compliments while wearing this Bag!!!!
This is a photo of me carrying the Handbag with my Business Partner and Friend Robin on the day we looked at the Venue for our Holiday 2013 Art Show.

So.....if you love Fashion and Felines.....Show the World!!! Make your Fashion Statement known!!!!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S.  If you want to see what I carry in this Handbag....visit here: http://youtu.be/4o8JVpmuGhE






No comments:

Post a Comment