Friday, August 1, 2014

Harvest Blessings~Reap What You Have Sown



I have come up with another Lovely treasure for the Boutique.


 Inspired by Lammas/Lughnasadh, I have created a beautiful Autumn Harvest Loose Incense Blend. This Blend is infused with Moroccan Orange oil and dried herbs.  It also includes dried Orange Peel and protective salt.    In addition, look for My Healing Eucalyptus Bundles too.  Both will be listed in my Etsy Boutique soon.
Many Blessings for a Happy Harvest!


Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. I have one other treasure I am working on.  It is a Home Blessings Bundle. I can not wait to share it with you!  Stay tuned♥


2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a beautiful Lughnasa Dena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer...I did! Hope you did too my Dear♥
      Did you do anything special to celebrate?

      Delete