Friday, August 26, 2011

Yesterday's Lunch

Yesterday was a very productive day. I finished designing a few treasures that are soon to be in the Milady Leela Shoppe, took pictures of them and enjoyed my peaceful day. The house was so quiet, the weather outside was nice, not sunny but nice. I must say that on days like this, the lighting in my house is what some would say, not the greatest. I however sometimes love that kind of lighting as it evokes a coziness and peacefulness to the house. I decided to take a couple pictures of how the lighting on these days comes through my windows. I think it looks very serene and I love it!
For lunch on this quiet, peaceful and productive day, I made myself a delicious meal of spinach and feta stuffed pierogies. So yummy!!!

Today, I spend my time uploading the pictures of my Shoppe treasures, editing and writing descriptions for each. I better get to business....Hope you are having a beautiful day.

Much love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment