Thursday, August 25, 2011

Something Yummy!!!

The other day, I decided that I wanted to make Meatloaf for dinner but wanted something a bit different than the usual so I created this recipe and wanted to share it with you.


Cranberry Mozzarella Meatloaf

½ cup Cranberries

¼ cup Mozzarella cheese

1 cup Oatmeal

1 large Onion chopped

2 eggs

¼ cup of Milk

1 tsp of Salt

¼ tsp of Pepper

1 to 2 lbs of ground lean meat

1/3 cup Ketchup and 3 tbs of brown sugar mix for glaze

Mix together the first 9 ingredients.

BlockquoteNow form into a loaf and place in loaf pan lined with parchment paper for super easy clean up.

Next mix the ketchup and brown sugar mixture together and make a well in the center of the meat loaf. Fill the well in with the ketchup/sugar mixture.

Now, bake in loaf pan for 1hr 15 min on 350 degrees for a yummy meal!

Serve with a salad and potatoes or whatever you wish.


I hope you will try this recipe and let me know what you think, I say it is really yummy and makes for a super sandwich the next day too!

Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment