Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday

Today is Wednesday!!!!!......but this past Sunday, My Hubby and I and a fellow Band Mate(Stefan) went to see Grace Potter and The Nocturnal's at Hartwood Acres. It was a great show!!!! Grace...is Amazing!!!!! Jimi bought me the shirt pictured above and I LOVE it!!

I am really inspired by her music and enjoyed every single minute of the show!

Also, super exciting is that I had made an Owl Pendant necklace to give to Grace at her show. Grace loves Owls. One of her Staff Members took it along with my Milady Leela Business Card to give to her. It was my Hubby's idea actually. I really did not even think about it....but I am so glad that he did!!!! What a wonderful feeling to know that Grace Potter will have one of my necklaces as a gift from me....One of her biggest Fans!!! Yeah, I am a little bit star struck by her and her Band...but, I love them. I love them.

Hope Your Wednesday has been whimsical.

Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment