Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Today...Sweet I Say!



I know……I know….I have promised a surprise. I have not forgotten about that. It will be a bit longer than what I had planned as I have to edit and decide on photos for the post. So please, be patient with me and I promise to deliver. In the meantime, today I went shopping at our local craft store for a few supply’s that I need for Christmas gifts that I am making. Christmas, you say? It will be here before you know it. Anyway, I also went to one of my Favorite thrift stores and found a few really pretty half slips and a vintage lace camisole. Sweet I say!!!

I found an amazing knitting basket too. It was lined and even had pockets to store small needles and projects. The best part? It was only five bucks….oh yeah, that baby was mine!!!!

One itty bitty issue though...Mr. Jackson thinks that it is his.


Sorry Mr. Jackson, it belongs to me and my yarn.

Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

**Lace Organizer pic. borrowed from "Thoughts From Alice Vintage Seem Binding."

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Mr Jackson.. how cute!! Lucky girl! I yet have stopped by the thrift store in my area.. I think I am following your footsteps :) Good for you and your new finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla,
    Mr. Jackson has truly stolen my heart...he does that over and over again. Have fun at your thrift store....shopping there becomes addicting. I would love to hear what treasures you find.

    ReplyDelete