Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Little Trunk Show and Tell

It is one month out before my Autumn Trunk Show No. 1 is happening!!!
I thought I would show you the Trunk I have been working on for the show...after all, it is a Trunk Show.

...and for those of you that have Facebook, you can visit here for more Photographs https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.929765867039998.1073741876.124212590928667&type=1

Finally, I have also filmed a brief Video which includes a description as to the Magical Intention behind this creation. 



Thanks for visiting with me today♥
Much Love and Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. Your displays at shows are always so amazing! I wish I lived closer so I could visit one in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jennifer for saying that! I wish you lived closer too..not only so you could visit me at a show but so we could get to know each other better in person...we have a lot in common I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful and really magical looking trunk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you so much! I am really happy with how it turned out too.

      Delete