Friday, August 15, 2014

Food, Friendship and The Potter's Place

Last Friday, my Friend Robin and I enjoyed a day of Food and Friendship.  We decided to visit  a few places on this day, one of which was  the most Magical Pottery Place called "Penn Avenue Pottery."
I asked the owner if I could photograph him in his element and he graciously agreed!!!











I have to tell you that this place was really special.  You can visit him here on Facebook too if you wish.https://www.facebook.com/PennAvenuePottery

Have a Beautiful Day with Many Blessings,


Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. I know next to nothing about true pottery so it fascinates me when I see people creating pots and things with their hands! What a lovely man and a beautiful artful place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill was an incredibly Lovely Man to visit! He is a retired art teacher...What a blessing his students were given by his knowledge and abilities of art and art mediums. I realy enjoyed speaking with him and watching him create!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Laura, it was really Fantastic!!!! We had so much fun there!!

      Delete