Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Magical Moments

I have been creating Magical Moments Meditative Tea Lights for my Etsy Boutique and for my upcoming Trunk Shows.



They are available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/199498553/magical-moments-meditative-tea-light?ref=shop_home_active_1

I have to tell you that they smell so so lovely!!!! I know that you would agree.  They are just perfect for your meditative space.
Also,  I had the opportunity to share food and friendship with my Friend Robin last week.  We enjoyed lunch at our favorite restaurant and then browsed the boutiques in the area.  One of the places we visited was Roxanne's Dried Flowers, located  in the Pittsburgh Strip District on Penn Avenue.






Robin and I loved this boutique.   I have also photographed a quaint little coffee shoppe and  a pottery shoppe too.  I will be back in another post to share those with you.
until then.....
Much love and Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a really lovely store! I would feel so at home there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, it was so amazing!!!! Everything was just super lovely!!

      Delete
  2. A whole store for dried flowers!? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,
    Yeah...it was so awesome!!! That is for sure, my kind of place!!

    ReplyDelete