Saturday, August 9, 2014

Perfect Finds~New Treasures of Enchantment~Herbal Apothecary~Magical Spaces of Home

I was able to get to a Thrift Shoppe the other day that has an interesting mix of bits and bobs.  It is kind of like a warehouse of thrifty finds.  There is so much stuff to look at but they have found a way to keep it neat and organized into sections.  It is a cash only place, so if you do not have enough cash in your wallet, they provide an ATM. I stayed within my Budget...I had $10 to spend and that was all I was going to spend.  Yes, I was very well behaved.  this is what I purchased...



After coming home, I set up my lovely little cabinet, placing some of the herb jars that needed a home into it.

 

 
I love the way it looks!  Soon it will be filled up with all sorts of Herbal Goodness!  My kitchen is the perfect herbal apothecary for all of my crafting♥

Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely little magical herb shelf! Gorgeoussss Dena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Gosh Jennifer!!!! Thank you!!!! It truly is! In person it is even more awesome. I love it so much♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Laura, Thanks so much!!!! it is just absolutely perfect for all of my herbal goodness!!!!

      Delete