Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Magical Places~ Columbiana Treasures

I recently went on a day trip with my Lovely Friend Tina to Columbiana Ohio.  We had such a grand time browsing through all of the quaint little boutiques in the old town. It truly was a day to remember!!!  While I was there, I selected a few treasures to bring home.  I thought I would share that with you.






I have also created a video of these treasures...you can watch it here.



Please feel free to spend some time visiting my Milady Leela Youtube Channel as I have other really cool videos of treasures I have found at Thrift Shops and the like.
I will be back here soon with another post where I share how I have chosen to display a couple of the treasures you see here.

Have a Magical Day
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

6 comments:

  1. I love the glass bauble and the necklace with the (amber?) stones with little cracks in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I too was super excited to find both of those treasures!!! I have worn the necklace already and love it so much!!!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH how pretty are those jewels! Such treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I have to agree!!!! It was so much fun browsing in those quant little stores. So much eye candy, I was in my glory♥

      Delete
  3. Those are truly some great treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I must agree...Columbiana was a very magical place indeed. The perfect place to bring home amazing lovelies!

      Delete