Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day Memories

This year I decorated our mantel with a collection of cards from this year and last year’s Valentine’s Day. Also included my waxed and dried roses, lovely smelling potpourri, candles and the doves that were a gift from our Valentine’s Day wedding…Yes, we were married on Valentine’s Day! So romantic!

The silver box pictured was a gift this Christmas from my Hubby. It was filled with Victoria Secret Perfume…Heavenly, my favorite scent from that store. I think it will make a wonderful keepsake box for all of our Valentine and anniversary cards.

Oh and pretty Valentine Flowers from my Hubby.

On another note, I have mentioned in previous posts that I had been very stressed…well I have made an important change in my life and this past week, have finally been able to breathe! Ahh….I finally feel such relief! There will be some adjustments that I need to make in regard to this change but all in all; my emotional well being has been restored. I am so lucky to have such a loving husband to help me through. He is my rock, my love, my friend, my Valentine!!!! I do not know how I would get through some of life’s challenges without him.

Oh…almost forgot, I mentioned that I made a pill box hat to wear on Valentine’s Day…

It will be available in my Shoppe soon.

Hope that your week is sweet!

Much love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment