Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Color Pink and French Macarons



I have been obsessed with the color Pink this week and French Macarons.

I was on a mission to find the perfect pink nail color…I found it Yay!!!

It is called Pink Lingerie and is made by Revlon. The best part is it is a speed dry nail polish. I love that!!!

Next, I found a glitter top coat. Gotta have that!!! It has a tint of pink and a brilliant sparkle to it. Of course my manicure would not be complete without the glitter top coat. This particular one is called Pink Glitter (imagine that…tee hee) and is made by Sinful Colors.

I also wanted to share a few of my favorite “pink” pictures. I actually have many but here are a few that I will share now.

This one is my Band in pink lights…I really like how this picture turned out.

Here is a treasure from my Etsy Shoppe…http://www.miladyleela.etsy.com

…and this one is one of my tea pot and tea cup collections of which will soon be available as a stationary set in my Etsy Shoppe.

Pink flamingos..Just love them and have been known to place plastic pink flamingos in friends’ yards..so silly but is so much fun…especially since the recipient has no idea about it.

Pink Geraniums…beautiful picture taken by a friend (Tom Messner)

And last but not least…..French Macarons!!!!

So beautiful and yummy.

Here is a picture from the current issue (July/August 2011) of Victoria magazine.

Hope you are having a beautiful week…..and adding some sparkle to your world too.

Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

first macarons pic.. google images

2 comments:

  1. Oh I've been obsessed with macarons ever since I tasted one a couple of months ago. Funny thing is, the pink ones are my favourites!
    xxx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily,
    Thanks for leaving a comment....I agree macarons are amazing and pink...well, what can I say. I really enjoyed reading your last post about the beach...My hubby and I actually just got back from a beach vaca...will be posting on it soon. Please check back and hopefully subscribe and follow my blog.
    ~~hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete