Sunday, November 27, 2011

Vintage Love

I have such a love for all things Vintage!!!! Vintage clothing, Vintage ephemera, Vintage jewelry, Vintage handbags, vintage accessories etc...
Oh yes and even Vintage Photographs!
Below is a collection of photographs that make me smile.

These next two are photographs that I have inherited, they are of my family. The first is of my Aunt when she was a small girl and the second is my Grand-Father with a lady friend of his before he married my Grand-Mother.


This next one is featured in my Etsy Shoppe..it is listed as "Timeless Treasures" a lovely little stationary set showing jewelry pieces from The Milady Leela Collection. You can click the link on the right hand side bar to get there or copy and paste this link...http://www.miladyleela.etsy.com

And another featured in my Shoppe...

I hope you have had a lovely Holiday weekend...I am so much into the Holiday Spirit now are you?
Please take a peek at The Milady Leela Shoppe, you can enjoy browsing and shopping from the comfort of your home without the hustle and bustle..orders will arrive before Christmas.

Much Love,

♥♥♥



Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment