Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Video

Well......I have another video to share. Although I am so frustrated at the moment because I am currently having an issue with Windows Movie Maker and am not able to upload onto Youtube until I figure out how to fix it! I have been working on it for two days now and just can not figure it out. I am going to have to do some more research. Geeze, I hate having computer problems. It was working just fine as far as my being able to upload, I do not know what could have happened. I am open for any suggestions!!!! Anyway, I will share the video here. Hope you enjoy!




In addition, below is a video that I was able to upload onto Youtube before the issue occurred.



Have a beautiful week!

I will try to post again before the weekend but if not....I will be back soon.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment