Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Keeps Me Busy

A few weeks ago our Band  ~The Sidewinder Band~ performed at a Benefit for the Fallen Police Officer Memorial Fund in Pittsburgh Pa.  My Brother is a City of Pittsburgh Police Officer and with the help of  Jimi, put this Benefit together as the First Annual.  It was a beautiful day!!! the next day, we performed at the Pittsburgh Marathon so it was a busy weekend indeed.  I have shared with you my video of the Marathon already but thought you may enjoy this one too.  Our Guitar player Marty put this video together from the footage we took of the day.  I hope you enjoy it♥




Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. I have been very busy also with my YouTube Channel and have posted a few new video's
visit here to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela

Canon HF M500 Full HD Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom - Camcorders (Google Affiliate Ad)
Canon HF M50 Full HD Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom and 8GB Internal Memory - Camcorders (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment