Sunday, October 18, 2015

~The Big Reveal~

 A friend of mine recently messaged me and asked if I would create a Smudge Bundle for her as she was needing to Cleanse her Space and wanted to put some Positive Energy into her home. I told her that I would love to create a Beautiful Smudge Bundle for her and was honored to have been asked to do so. With that being said, I realized that these lovely bundles would more than likely be of interest to people and so, I have decided to create and offer My Smudge Bundles to those of you that would want them.
Pictured are a couple of photo's to show what my Smudge Bundle looks like Fresh(top photo) and after it has dried(below).
My Energy, Love and Positive Intent will be placed into each Bundle that I create. They will be made to order, so please message me if you want one.
Much Love and Many Blessings,
Dena
P.S. *The Lovely Bundles would and could also be used as a small wedding bouquets. After the Wedding, The Bride and her Bridesmaids could use them as a smudge for Love Blessings to the marriage.
I can also create these as tiny bundles to be used as boutineers for the Groom and Groomsmen.

2 comments: