Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Week Happenings

So many things in the Happenings this week!
I filmed and edited a YouTube Playlist of my "Gallery Wall Tour."
In addition, I am working on Journals and in my Planners.
There is a video of a current Spread on my Channel of my Main Desk Planner.
I will be filming another video soon sharing my Altered Pocket Planner. Please stay tuned for that one.  It is super cute and I have been requested to film about it so it shall be!
Here are some photos from the week for you to enjoy.





I hope you are having a Fabulous Week.
Please stop on over to my YouTube Channel to catch my latest videos.
If you have not yet subscribed, please do and share my Channel with those whom you know or think will enjoy.
I would so appreciate that!
http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela
Sending you Much Love and Many Blessings!
💗💗💗
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment