Thursday, March 23, 2017

Vision Boards and New Beginnings in The Planner for Ostara/Spring

Welcome Spring!!! It is officially here!!! The Spring Equinox came to us on March 20th and I am so delighted that SPRING is finally here!
As usual, I have created a a Vision board and a video of it's explanation to document my Journey.
You can view the Video here.


I have also been working on getting things ready for the Spring Trunk Shows that I have upcoming the first and second Saturday in April!
I will be offering all sorts of Paperie Lovlies in addition to Potpourri and Herbal Goodies. It should be fun...I love participating in the Seasonal shows.
If you have been following my work and would like to purchase something that you have seen...I can also ship to you so just let me know.

In addition, another planner Spread in the works is happening here:

https://youtu.be/U7I-CliyQtQ





I will be finishing this up soon and will share a full video on it also.

So tell me....what is happening in your world?

Much Love,
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment