Thursday, April 6, 2017

Food, Friendship and Flights of Fancy


 This past Saturday, I did my First Spring Trunk Show of the Season.  It was a good show!  later that evening, Jimi and I had the pleasure of joining friends for a Surprise Birthday Party Dinner.  After a fabulous Meal, a few of us decided to have drinks and hang out for a while.  What a Beautiful time we had!!!  So very Special Indeed!!!
You may have also noticed if you follow me on my other Social Network sites, that I have completed yet another Vision Board Planner Spread and Video.

 Check the video out here:
 https://youtu.be/yF6lrx2QkPo

I hope that you are loving these Vision Boards and finding inspiration from them. 
Let me know if you would be interested in me teaching a class online about how to manifest your Goals, Dreams and Wishes by using Vision boards and how to begin creating them.

I wish you Much Love today and Always,

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment