Monday, May 29, 2017

Birthday Month in Photo's

♥May Beginnings♥


 My Birthday Week in the Planner....Vision Board of Reflection, Self Care and Love.
 My Birthday happened to fall on Mother's Day this Year....My Daughter Kelly created this Board.
 Birthday Love from The Dream Girls.
A Beautiful Cake from My Hubby.
 Making Wishes and sending them out into the Universe.





 The Flock I asked for arrived Just in time for My Birthday...One of the wishes I sent out to the Universe that manifested into a reality. Thanks to a little help from My Musical Friends.
 Birthday Lunch with Robin and our Hubby's at one of our favorite restaurants in The Strip Dist. of Pittsburgh.

 Birthday Love from The Dream Machine.

 New Pics for The Sidewinder Band...such a Fabulous Gift of putting our Band  together with this line up in My Birthday Month...."These Guys" I couln't do it with out them!!!


Mother's Day and My Birthday...so very special indeed.
What a Fabulous Month of Celebration♥
I hope you had a Fabulous Month of May too!!!!
Much Love and Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

*Birthday cake, Birthday Wishes and Family photo's courtesy of RAS (Robin Armstrong Seeber)Photography
*Band Photo's courtesy of Amy Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment