Sunday, September 3, 2017

Updates and Summer Adventures


There have been so many happenings and adventures since my last post. I have been wanting to come back here sooner to share my story with you but time has just not allowed. I know you know what I am talking about.   We all have those moments where life gets so busy and it is hard to juggle it all.
Anyway life is good! I will be updating this beautiful space here for you more and more. A few things have changed already on the right hand sidebar and  if you are interested, I will be offering space for you to advertise your blog, biz or social network page on a monthly basis. The space available is upon approval and is limited to the size I have available at the time. Let me know if you want to chat more about it in the comments.
Also, You will notice that I have created an easier way for you to donate or tip of you will to my Creative Content on Social Media.  Just visit my PayPal Me Button on the right hand sidebar.  No obligation of course to donate, but there if you would like to support what I do.
Soon, I will be posting the happenings of the many Summer Adventures that Jimi and I have been involved in .  In addition, I am on a new mission for 2018. I have started a hash tag to honor it as #savetheearthartfully
What this means for me is that I am working on using up all of the beautiful fabrics that I have been keeping for years and turning them into something lovely and very magical. All of my Love and Energy is in this work.
I bring it to you in the form of beautiful bohemian beads wrapped in wire to be used in so many ways....planner charms, book charms, book marks, window beads, handbag charms...etc.
Goodness these are so addicting and I am Addicted already!


So....My Beautiful Souls, I will be sharing more of this and all of the Summer Adventures I have in Photo's with you soon!
Have a Glorious Sunday filled with all sorts of Magical Goodness!
Much Love,
💜💜💜
Milady Leela

2 comments: