Monday, January 15, 2018

Magical Planning


If you follow me on my Social Network sites, you may have seen a few posts about this awesome Magical Planner that I purchased for the New Year.  In the past, I have been purchasing a different planner(Llewellen's A Witches Datebook.) I have loved and used those planners for the past three years.
This Year, however, is going to be different for me. This Year, "My chosen Word of The Year" is...
Re~ invention.
 I plan on doing just that!!! Ha!  Pun intended, but of course!  This planner has a monthly and daily calendar spread, it has room for note taking and images to color...yes color!!!! it is so awesome because it allows for you to really connect with it by putting down color to the pages.  Color Magic is a powerful thing and YOU can choose to create with the colors that inspire your spirit.  In addition, you will be able to connect in so many other ways as you use this planner each day and allow your soul to become.
I would love to share more of this Magical Planner with you and intend on doing so on My Patreon Page.
http://www.patreon.com/miladyleela
Seek me there and each month at a couple of Rewards Levels, you will find more of how I work My Magic into this Planner.

Speaking of Planners...if you are interested in having me create a custom art journal Planner/Book of Shadows for you.  Message me to let me know.  Prices Vary upon content created.


I hope you are having a fabulous January so far.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment