Friday, June 15, 2018

Journaling Workshops




Hello My Beautiful Souls!
How is your lead into Litha days been going thus far?  I hope Beautifully of course!
I wanted to share with you little thing that I have been doing as of late...
Each month; around the second week in, I host an online journaling workshop.  In the workshop, you will get my tips and techniques to learn how to release your own creative expression. In addition, all involved have a time where we actually work in our journals together while listening to some awesome music!!!!   The cost for this is only $5 and can be paid via my paypal link here:
http://www.paypal.me/miladyleela

Once your payment is processed, I will add you to the group where we will meet up for the workshop.
Please also mark that you are participating here:
Online Journaling Workshop  Our next event is taking place on July 9th.

I do hope you will join me as journaling is one of the greatest forms of self expression and also a great way to meditate and clear your mind allowing growth and movement for your soul.

Sending you much Love,
❤❤❤,
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment