Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A Day in the Life~Miladyleela


 What a day!!!! My Friend Kathy and I went Day Tripping to a quaint little spot to lunch and shop.


 The Carnegie Coffee Company offers so many yummy foods and beverages along with to go type of snacks.  Kathy and I both ordered the same item on their menu...Tuna Salad on an artisan bread, corn chicken chowder and a pickle.  I must admit that our lunch was so yummy!  In fact, it was by far, one of the most delicious soup and sandwich combos I have had in a long time from a restaurant!

We wrapped a portion of our sandwiches to go as there was so much food and took off for shopping!
The shops there in this town were so fun and unique.  Kathy purchased some jewelry from a small boutique and I made a connection with a store owner that may possibly want to purchase some of my artwork to sell in her store.

After a bit of browsing, we decided to sit in a quiet area tucked within a couple of buildings and enjoy the remainder of our lunch.

A fabulous time is what we had!!!!  I can very well speak for the both of us in saying, that we so look forward to going back to this adorable little town.  Sooner than Later, indeed!

Much Love,
❤❤❤
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment