Sunday, September 9, 2018

A Place for Gathering

Hello My Beautiful Souls,

I am not sure if you knew but I have a very special place for you to visit me and become a Part of My Faerie Stardust Tribe.

In this place,  you and I can gather to find all sorts of Magical Muses that are totally exclusive to the site for My Patrons.

Each week I pull an Oracle Card form my Healing with The Faeries Deck and share it to Patrons only as a Thank you for joining me there.  The card I pull is for all of us to meditate upon the chosen words and images to help us get into the new week ahead.

In addition, I post exclusive content every month on the Full Moon that will inspire you and help you to not only release your own creative expression but will open you up for so many other blessings.

You can choose the reward level you wish to be enchanted with....the higher the level, the more enchantment you will receive.  You can check out my Page here and become a Patron if you will https://www.patreon.com/miladyleela

I want you all to know that I appreciate you so very much for all of your support of me!  Some of you have been with me for a very long time and it truly touches me heart!!!!

No matter what, I will still be creating all of the content you are use to whether you choose to become a Patron on The Patron site, Contribute to my http://www.paypal.me/miladyleela link or simply follow me in and on all of my Social Networking Muses at http://www.miladyleela.com, all of your support helps me to continue my mission to share and spread Love and Light around the Globe.

Believe me, Every bit helps!!!

Much Love,
❤❤❤
Miladyleela

No comments:

Post a Comment