Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Manifestation Mondays on Patreon


Hello My Beautiful Souls,
Just in case you did not know, I do Oracle readings every Monday over on my Patreon Page.  I do a video sharing a one card draw, then discuss how the card can help you through your week.  It is a way for you to meditate upon what is happening in your enchanting world and manifest it into what you need.

I would love to have you join me on Patreon!  To take part in my Oracle reading of the week, you can join for only $1 per month!  Yes...I said $1 per month!  That is less than your favorite cuppa per day at a coffee shoppe!!!

I do also have other gifts to choose from as well so come on over and check it out.
http://www.patreon.com/miladylela

I would so love for you to be a part of My Tribe!

Sending you the brightest Blessings today and Always!!!!
Much Love,
❤❤❤
Miladyleela

No comments:

Post a Comment