Thursday, January 24, 2019

From The Wardrobe~Miladyleela



Hello my Beautiful Souls,
I was gifted this beautiful scarf by a dear friend Victoria Hebel...
Did you know that there are so many ways to wear a large scarf?
I discuss a few ideas in this video https://youtu.be/CrqHODhxJbw
catch it at 19:35 for these ideas or feel absolutely free to watch from the beginning 
of the unboxing of all of the lovey treasures Victoria sent.
I want to also share something I did not mention in the video with you.... A large scarf can also be worn as a head wrap by using a twisting method to give you a very bohemian look.
I have been wearing this look a lot as of late.
Let me know if you would like to see a quick tutorial on how to do so.
xo from my wardrobe to yours,
Dena



PLease feel free to Join my Facebook Page A Witches Wardrobe for inspiring ideas to wear, work and create wellness.

Much Love,
❤❤❤
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment