Saturday, April 24, 2021

Elemental Magic~Today's Gift~Miladyleela


 Today's Gift~

Another Story of The Storybook Cottage...

My beautiful Christmas Cactus of which I named Gracie Ophelia, was gifted to me years ago by my Step Mom.

I have had Gracie Ophelia with me for over 15 years, separated her  to give as gifts to others and transplanted her as well. Most of her time with me was at The Castle and now here at Cottage.

She has never ever bloomed until TODAY!

I was so pleasantly surprised to find her lovely flower on this day when I went to water her life force .  The three elements of Earth, air and water have now all made a full circle. I am thinking that it is her Earth Day gift to me.

✨🌍✨🌍✨🌍✨

Much Love,

❤️❤️❤️

Miladyleela

#christmascactus #plants #elementalmagic


No comments:

Post a Comment