Sunday, January 22, 2023

Kitchen Spells~Open Faced Baked Chicken Salad Sandwiches~Miladyleela


These easy-peasy sandwiches were so yummy.


I placed raw spinach on top of mine along with tomato underneath. Jimi had his with just the tomato.
To make this you can mix up any favorite chicken salad recipe you enjoy. Ours was chicken, celery, and onion mixed with mayo. I then topped each open-faced slice of a french baguette with shredded mozzarella cheese and then baked it until the cheese melted at 350 degrees in the oven.
To serve it up, I chose Chips and Taki. 
It was the perfect meal for something quick and or to use up some leftover chicken salad.
On a side note, I usually add dried cranberries to my chicken salad, however for this recipe, I did not.
Give it a try and I hope you enjoy it!  Let me know your thoughts about the recipe if you do make it for yourself and or your family.
Much Love,
❤❤❤
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment