Thursday, October 19, 2023

Spreading My Wings-My Purposeful Life



 I have a logo now.  My idea was to use the image of a monarch butterfly and a key which both have great meaning to me.  The images are extremely symbolic of growth, transition, and living life to the fullest in truth. 

My artistic abilities do not include digital artistry so my son Justin took my ideas and created this logo.  I will now use this logo for my musical representation. He did a great job and I am very proud to use his work as my logo.  Since the release of Mysterious Origin, I am so excited about moving forward in creating more music.  In fact, Jimi and I were working in the studio yesterday on our next project.  My goal is to create music that touches the soul bringing forth deep emotion whether it be joy, happiness, or pain.  Music, no matter what the emotion, is one way to heal and inspire the soul.  I have learned that my purpose in this life is to help others to do these things through my work.

Sending Love and Many Blessings,

🦋

Dena


No comments:

Post a Comment