Sunday, January 9, 2011

Milady Leela

My precious Leela passed away on January 4th. She was 15 years old. Her passing was just due to old age..In the circle of life, her circle became complete on that day. She had not been sick; it was simply that her little heart decided it was time to stop beating. On this earth, she brought such joy to me and my family. She was the most loving and giving cat that I have ever known. She truly had a human soul and could feel when she was needed. She was always there to give her tender affection. My life will never be the same without her. Leela touched my heart and my soul with an infinite depth that I cannot even explain. Now more than ever, I am glad that I chose to name my Shoppe after such a special friend. Milady Leela, she will always remain with me…in my heart and in my mind.

Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

***Remember that it is always important to take time to smell the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment