Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shrug Your Shoulders

Last evening my Hubby and I went out. We had a really nice time. I decided to wear a shrug that I had created from a sweater that was thrifted quite some time ago. It is an old Navy striped sweater that I recycled. Thought that I would share it with you.

This was such an easy project. Materials are a sweater, a pair of scissors and a sewing machine. Really a sewing machine may not even be required depending on the sweater type. My sweater was 100% wool and did not require sewing. I could have done a lettuce edging by sewing a zig zag stitch around the raw edge…but I chose not to. I think it looks good with the raw edge exposed. Anyway, this is a super easy project and is a great way to keep your shoulders warm. Give it a try….find a great sweater and create something new to wear.

Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

***jewelry designs by Milady Leela...Please visit the Milady Leela Shoppe for one of a kind jewelry pieces and accessories.

http://www.miladyleela.etsy.com




P.S. Be sure to check out The Sidewinder Band….

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milady-Leela/124212590928667#!/pages/The-Sidewinder-Band/114584048583044

No comments:

Post a Comment